We are excited to be launching the new Bud Light Seltzer this month. Flavors include Lemon Lime, Black Cherry, Strawberry and Mango and all come in at just 100 calories, 2g Carbs and 5% ABV. Bud Light Seltzer’s unique 5-step filtration process ensures a clean finish, with no lingering aftertaste. Our natural carbonation and quality ingredients like sparkling water, real cane sugar, and natural fruit flavor create a light and bubbly seltzer for any occasion.
NDI is happy to be working with several of our accounts to bring you Tasting and Promotional events to kick off this release. Below is a calendar of where you can try out Bud Light Seltzer at a location near you! Please contact the venue for more specific information about their event.
- Stockhouse, Tuesday, January 14th from 5pm – 7pm
- Erik’s Church, Thursday, January 16th from 6:30pm – 8:30pm
- Patmans, Thursday, January 16th from 4pm – 6pm
- Junction Bowl, Friday, January 17th from 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Friendly Westbrook, Friday, January 17th from 3pm – 5pm
- JD’s Waterboro, Friday, January 17th from 3pm – 5pm
- Market Basket, Friday, January 17th from 3pm – 5pm
- Old Port Spirits, Friday, January 17th from 4pm – 6pm
- Bow Street Portland, Friday, January 17th from 3pm – 5pm
- Foreplay, Friday, January 24th from 10:00 – 12pm
- Maddens, Friday, January 24th from 3pm – 5pm
Bud Light Seltzer will be available next week.